Who we are
We are BestRxCard, a company with over five years experience in the free discount prescription card business. Our knowledge of how the BestRxCard helps patients, in various scenarios, is very broad. We have a direct contract with industry leader, Argus Health Systems, Inc. (publicly traded under DST Systems on the NYSE), which processes the scripts in a cost-effective, efficient, and ethical manner.
The free BestRxCard is helping patients to save on prescriptions. The card provides savings of up to 75% on brands and generics, and is honored at most US pharmacies including CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, Target, Kroger, Kmart, Safeway, Costco, Sam’s, and many more!
The card is already activated; no sign up required; does not expire; the patient’s entire household can use it .
Who Needs the Card?
- Uninsured people, who are paying the retail cash price at the pharmacy
- Insured patients, as they have:
- Uncovered drugs (where insurance does not pay for certain medications)
- Large deductibles they haven’t met
- High copays or coinsurance (where the medication is less than the copay/coinsure.) Seniors in the “Donut Hole”
- Pets who need (human generic) medications, available at pharmacies